St. Albert the Great has an outstanding academic program as evidenced through our success in standardized testing, as well as our graduates' success in high school and beyond.
- Highly qualified teachers with multiple years of experience and advanced degrees.
- Strong parent involvement creates an environment where students are expected to learn and are supported in their learning.
- Variety of programs that meet the needs of students at all developmental levels.
- Children learn and progress, at a rate determined by individual abilities and achievements, in a positive and caring atmosphere.
- Children grow in self-discipline and responsibility.
- All grade levels receive instruction in religion, reading, English, spelling, mathematics, social studies, science, computer, art, and physical education.
- Opportunity for instruction in foreign languages.
- An extensive library, as well as technology for learning, research, and other academic endeavors.