- Student Life
- Parent Info
- Contact Us
All students and families are welcome at St. Albert the Great!! Please join us at our Open Houses to learn more about our school! Open House is held for both current and new families. This is a great opportunity to visit the classrooms and meet the teachers, staff, and principal.
2021 - 2022 Enrollment: St. Albert the Great welcomes new students throughout the year. A student's acceptance will need to be considered based upon our current class size as well as the academic and developmental needs of the student. Parents interested in enrolling their child at St. Albert the Great, should call the school office at (708)424-7757.
Our families choose to enroll their children at our school for many reasons, including:
- our graduates are admitted to selective and private high schools, often earning scholarships.
- We utilize technology to enhnace our students' learning and growth.
- We offer a Personalized Learning environment
- We have our own Library and offer other specials such as Gym, Music, computer,Spanish, and social emotional learning.
- Our teachers are certified and attend a number of Professional development workshops to meet the individual needs of each student.
- We serve working families by offering extended day care from 6:30am until 6:00pm
- We work with families to make this investment affordable.
- St. Albert the great offers exceptional class sizes to maximize instructional time with students.
- Weekly school liturgies and monthly family mass bring us together to celebrate our faith.
Registration fees are normally lowered during February, so it is highly encouraged to register at that time.
Current families If you are a current family please click the link to download the Re-registration Form for the 2021-2021 School Year. Enrollment preference is given to siblings of current St. Albert the Great students.
All families: After March 1st, applications received for new and current families are filled on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list is created for new and current families once a grade level has reached capacity.
Below is a schedule of important dates in the Admissions Process for the 2021-2022 school year:
New student Application Form